Skip to content
- Rita Abrahamsen, Internationalists, Sovereigntists, Nativists: Contending Visions of World Order in Pan-Africanism. Review of International Studies, Internationalists, sovereigntists, nativists: Contending visions of world order in Pan-Africanism
- Alexandra Gheciu, Remembering France’s Glory, Securing Europe in the Age of Trump. European Journal of International Security, Remembering France’s glory, securing Europe in the age of Trump
- Jean-Francois Drolet and Michael C Williams, The View From MARS: US Paleoconservatism and the Ideological Challenges to the Liberal International Order, International Journal, 74(1) 2019″: 15-31.
- Duncan Bell, and Srdjan Vucetic. “Brexit, CANZUK, and the legacy of empire.” The British Journal of Politics and International Relations, (February 2019). [The LSE’s Brexit] [CIPS Blog]
- Jean-François Drolet and Michael C Williams, Radical Conservatism and Global Order, International Theory 10(3) 2018: 285-313.